Sunday, April 29, 2012

Poll: What's Next?

It's that time again:  I'm looking for my next drama fix.  I put up a poll with the dramas I'm thinking about so please vote or leave a comment to give me suggestions.  


Hong Gil Dong - Looks like a lot of fun and it also looks like a good place to start with sageuk dramas.  I haven't watched a sageuk yet, so a fusion drama seems like a nice way to dip my toe in.


Rooftop Prince - It seems fluffy and light, which is a good balance to King2Hearts and City Hunter. Also, I kind of want to check it out because it's got great buzz and the current ratings bloodbath between King2Hearts, Equator Man and Rooftop Prince leaves me curious. Even though it's currently running there are only a couple of weeks left so I have plenty of time to get through the early episodes and still not run into an episode gap.


My Girl - 1. Hong Sisters  2. Lee Dong-wook.  And not necessarily in that order.


Protect the Boss - I hear it has a strong female lead and we all know how I love that.


No comments:

Post a Comment