Thursday, April 26, 2012

FBRS - Are You Kidding Me With This?

Flower Boy Ramen Shop, you almost had me but then you lost me again.


Spoilers for episode 13 after the jump...


Okay, I'm on Episode 13.  As I said in my other post, I have a lot of problems with this drama that make me come off as a very humorless person.  But there is enough funny, enough cute, enough chemistry that I'm hanging in there. 


And now Kang-hyuk has taken the door off her bedroom. 


Uh, no.  That is some paternalistic shit up in here.  And I know what I'm talking about.  When I was 14 my parents took my bedroom door off for a week because I slammed it one too many times.  Scarred me for life!!!




Anyway, Eun-bi is a grown-ass woman living in a house full of men (boys...boy-men?).  He just crossed a line.  I get he doesn't want any hanky-panky, but show, couldn't you just have him set up camp in front of her bedroom?  It would send the same message and not be a fucking violation. 


I know Kang-hyuk has fallen into a dad roll.  But here's the thing...He's Not.  He's nobody to Eun-bi, not really and he needs to step the fuck off with this.  


And everyone accepts it like, ho-ho, so funny.  No.  It's not.


Man, I needed to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment