Friday, May 4, 2012

Protect the Boss

I've just started this one.  I'm on episode 3 and I've got to say that the workplace drama scenario is really working for me.  I particularly find that the heroine, Eun-seol, is one that I can readily identify with.  She doesn't have the best background or education, but she's trying to make her way and carve out a career in spite of not really having solid goals beyond "get a good job" "pay the bills".  Like I said, easily identifiable.


I'm not loving the hero, Ji-heon, quite as much. He comes of as a bit of a  Joo-won/Secret Garden  retread, albeit more childish and even more neurotic (did not think that was possible).  The drama seems to have a lot of heart, though and I'm looking forward to where it's taking me.  The two leads don't have as much chemistry as I'd like, but what they do have I'm enjoying.


It's a good balance against the darkness of City Hunter, at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment