Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just For Funsies

I put this blog up mostly because I am the only person I know who watches K-drama and I wanted a place where I could talk (and talk, and talk, and talk) about the stuff I'm watching.  I figured it would be tucked away in an obscure corner of the internet, so imagine my surprise (and delight!) when people actually showed up and read the stuff I was prattling on about.  

This is my diagram of the visitors this site has seen in the past few weeks.  Russia, you guys rock! You make up the majority of my visitors. How cool is that?


So many cool people from so many cool places.  I know that some have stumbled here by accident, but some of you actually like what you see  because I actually have people following the blog in RSS feeds.  Sweet!!!

 So I'm really flattered and I hope that you guys will feel welcome and start posting in the comments because I'd love to hear what you have to say.


Funniest Search String:  Hawaiian Bed Wetting
I don't even want to know.  I don't think that dude found what he was looking for here.







1 comment:

  1. The stuff from Russia is probably refer spam, not real hits.

    ReplyDelete